Wednesday 15 October 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick


Revlon Blushed Revlon Smokey Rose

Revlon Blushed Revlon Smokey Rose
Retails at AUD$18.99
I picked this up at My Chemist store last Saturday. Few brands were having a huge sale and Revlon was one of them. Foundations worth of $39.90 went down to $20, buy one lipstick and you get another for free. It was crazy.

And I can't help not to beat myself up for stocking up on so many Revlon foundations at Priceline's sale last month. I could've saved at least like $20 but yeah whatevs. 

Note to Sarah in the future: Wait for My Chemist October Sale Next Year!!! Only buy Revlon foundations and you get better deals on Maybelline at Woolies!! =P

Anyway,

If you're still here let's get to the swatches.

Left - Blushed
Right - Smokey Rose

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Blushed


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Smokey Rose

side by side comparison
L: Smokey Rose
R: Blushed

Pros: They both feel hydrating, I feel comfortable wearing them. 

Cons: Show signs of creases especially Blushed Lipstick. Also, I feel the pigmentation is not that excellent. It could be better. 

Conclusion: Not so satisfied with my purchase and looking for a good drugstore lipstick that are very VERY pigmented. Do you guys have any suggestions? Would love to know your thoughts.







4 comments:

  1. Great review! I really love lip colors, so this is a great find.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tq! sorry took me this long to reply, didn't realize I had a comment here. thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I like the smokey rose, that looks nice with your skin tone. So hard finding the perfect lipstick! Great review and nice blog!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just bought few more lippies. I got bored with these two. haha. thanks for reading!

      Delete