Monday 1 December 2014

Models Prefer Color Portfolio Cosmetic Kit


Normally I'm not a huge fan of a "all-in-1" makeup palette but I had to give this an exception when I swatched some of the eye shadows in the store.


This kit comes with 64 shades of eyeshadows, 32 lip glosses, 8 blushes / bronzes and small brushes. The eye shadows were quite pigmented for the price I paid which was $18. There are just a lot of warm earth tone colors to play with and I can't wait to try out different looks with these selections. My only complain about this kit is that there are not much products in the lip glosses pans. One pan can only provide about two times of applications so if you like a certain color you have to find it elsewhere. But if you're like me, you'd like to experiment with different kind of colors but wouldn't want to spend $10 bucks for a blue lipstick, then maybe this makeup kit is for you.







 



I'm going to play around with this beautiful baby soon. Hope to see you again in my next entry. And don't forget to add me in my Instagram. I'll be posting more make up looks, swatches and mini reviews in it. Till then see you next time =)

6 comments:

  1. might have to get this hehe
    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sure you're not going to regret it. the color payoff is comparable to chi chi and bh cosmetics

      Delete
  2. That's a LOT of colors!! And for that price homg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! and I bought it a week before priceline 40% sale.. grrr would've saved further 11 bucks on it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own this. I got this as a present at first I was not really happy but then my perception changed

    ReplyDelete