Wednesday 29 October 2014

Bh Cosmetics Haul!


These are the items I *naughtily* purchased from the website. The prices are just too good to be true but the shipping cost to Aussie was about $15. No other words but URGH! It's not fair!! But after watching countless videos of these stuffs on Youtube, I just know I had to get them. I spent about $44 including shipping for these items which is not too bad right? No? Sigh.

I think I'm done with eyeshadow palettes for now. I might look into Australia's brands at Priceline. Some are still quite pricey though, I just have to look out for their promotions. Hopefully the quality is at par with Nyx and Bh Cosmetics.

Till then, see you in my next post =)


2 comments:

  1. Love these. That eyeshadow palette looks awesome! Can't wait to see how it looks on! Love a good beauty product haul.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been playing with them and the pigmentation aren't too strong. I expected better but for the price I paid I think it's not too bad! =)

      Delete